The search for employment can be daunting. When you make a concerted effort to begin or continue your career in a new position, you take on a full-time project that demands your attention and best efforts. Identifying openings and leads, coordinating and tracking applications, writing and customizing resumes and cover letters, and managing interview scheduling are just a part of the work that must be done before any compensated work can begin. Like any other complex, multi-faceted project, bringing in outside help to get the job done can prove to be time-saving, productive, and effective.
One of the more practical ways to enlist this type of help is through a staffing or employment agency such as Colorado Network Staffing. Today’s modern staffing agencies have the tools, contacts, and personnel to help make your job search a successful one.
Let’s look at some of the benefits staffing agencies can provide:
- Companies Use Staffing Agencies – According to a Staffing Industry Analysts report released in May of 2017, the global staffing market generated $428 billion in revenue in 2016, with a projected growth rate of 5 percent by 2018. If you’ve ever wondered why you just don’t seem to find great jobs on the huge online job boards, it’s probably because the employers are using a staffing agency to fill their vacant positions. Companies with open positions know that it pays to have an outside firm sort through resumes and conduct screening interviews, enabling the hiring manager to consider only the most relevant, best-suited candidates.
- Getting to Know You – Recruiters at staffing agencies are committed to understanding your complete job-seeker profile. Knowledge of your work history, proficiencies, and preferences are indispensable in getting you to the right position. They will use this information to highlight your strengths to potential employers and to provide guidance to you in your search for new skills and experience.
- A Stake in Your Success – Staffing agencies are successful only when they place an applicant in a position for a client. Like any other pay-for-performance service, they have a vested interest in seeing your job search end positively. With this in mind, agencies will help you with the prep work needed to land the job. This can include resume analysis, interview preparation, and employer feedback.
- Candidate Resources – A good staffing agency will have access to resources for candidates that can provide a leg up in the job search. Knowledge of training opportunities, salary levels, and industry trends are all must-have resources for job seekers in a competitive environment, and staffing agencies will assist you in gaining access to tools like these through their connections and experience.
- An Ongoing Partnership – For agencies to be successful, they must form a trusted alliance with hiring companies and job applicants. As a job-seeker, you can be assured that the staffing agency will follow-up on your applications and will provide status and assistance from initial screening through successful onboarding. An agency that specializes in temporary or temp-to-hire positions can also become your permanent contact for employment, exposing you to a variety of opportunities throughout your association with their organization.
If you are in search of employment opportunities in Colorado, let Colorado Network Staffing (CNS) https://conetstaff.com/ help you find your next position. CNS is a leader in staffing, staff augmentation, and contract management by acting as a sole human resource provider for our clients. Our companies are looking for the best and brightest talent, and trust us to provide exactly that. Contact us at 303-430-1441, and discover why our clients come to us to fill their staffing needs and get started in your new career faster.