Our Founder, Pam Fritzler, created CNS in 1996.
Her passion was recruiting and finding the right fit for our clients. This drive for recruiting excellence is what formulated the values of CNS. The focus on the primary trend during that time which was Fiber Optics and Networking. Hence the name, Colorado Network Staffing, Inc.
Pam’s goal was to build a staffing firm that worked with the federal government and commercial clients. In 2001 Pam became 8(a) certified on July 25th and obtained WBE, SBE, and DBE certifications.
The Logo was important in the 90's since advertising in newspapers was a sea of small print and it needed to standout on the career/job page. Eight samples were created, two logos in its history.
CNS Colors, Forest Green and Gold. The colors of Colorado.
We have expanded to encompass Colorful Colorado!
History of Defining Moments
- Survived Recessions - 2000 Dotcom Bust and 9/11/2001, 2008 Great Recession
- First Government contract 12/2001 IDIQ GSA/PBS
- 2001 CNS went from less than 5 people on payroll to 2010/2011 130 people reaching $11M in sales
- 2007 CNS has remained over $4.5M in Government and Commercial Sales
- 2010 CNS won $45M in Contract Awards
- 2012 ISO Certified - Processes and structure in place (Bush Pilot to Commercial Airliner)
- 2019 CNS wins NREL Recompete Contract
- 2019 CNS wins Denver Water Recompete Contract
- 2020 CNS wins Garfield County Contract – Kick off 2021
- 2020 CNS sends our first team overseas
- 2021 CNS is awarded 11M Bureau of Reclamation Professional Services Contract